5.27.2007

Saturday, May 19

Since I only have the weekend while I'm visiting Jason & Amy, we tried to cram as much as possible into today.

First, Amy tried out a few wedding up-dos for my hair.
I'm taking a poll: Leave a comment and let me know which option (both front and back) you like best. :)
(I know they are very similar, but there are subtle differences.)
Option 1:


Option 2:


Option 3:


Option 4:



After that, we went disc golfing. (Yes, that's me disc-golfing in my wedding up-do.)
Nice form, Jason.



Then geo-caching...

It's always interesting where you find the cache.



And of course there'w always time for goofing off.


Then to bricktown for food and sight-seeing. FYI, there's a place in bricktown called Falcone's that has some pretty awesome pizza!

2 comments:

Angela K. A. Robertson said...

I vote for hair option 2 or 4. I definitely like the curls hanging down in back. It's hard to tell in the pictures whether or not the rolls on the side of your head look nice or not. Plus, I wondered if they are comfortable?

Anonymous said...

I like option number 2. Very nice and fancy, but still flowing and relaxed at the same time with the curls cascading down. :)

Cousin Holly